[PLUG] looking a for research topic for Ph.D

anibani at rediffmail.com anibani at rediffmail.com
Thu Mar 3 20:58:57 IST 2011

Hi Reena,
I suggest that you develop an OCR which will scan Devanagari printed documents with more than 95% accuracy, or even handwriting recognition s/w which will convert written Devanagari script into text which can be stored in any word processing sw like open office or ms office.

Thanks and Regards,
Aniruddha Banhatti

On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 10:03:39 +0530 reena pagare <reenawp5 at gmail.com> wrote