[PLUG] Airtel router issue

Sarang Lakare sarang.lakare at gmail.com
Tue May 3 16:38:14 IST 2011

Yes, I know. But I am unable to login to my Airtel router to see the IP
address assigned to it. Only then I can check if my public IP is same as the
router IP. I am quite sure they will be the same, and if so, it probably
means that Airtel is cutting off all inbound ports somewhere down the line
as Arun mentioned.

Sarang

Sarang Lakare, Ph.D.

myContactID: *2010-1399-1401 <http://mycid.in/add/201013991401>