[PLUG] Question about companies and open source applications

Navin Kabra navin.kabra at gmail.com
Wed May 11 12:24:37 IST 2011

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 9:47 AM, Nikhil Karkare
<nikhil.karkare at myshala.com>wrote:

> An article sounds like a great idea. Can any of you write one in
> Marathi? We could try to get that published.

Nikhil,
You seem like the right person to write the article. You understand
technology/linux and you understand the issues from the schools' side too.
If you're to busy to write an article, I can help with arranging a phone
interview after which a content writer will convert the phone call to an
article.
But I can only do English. Someone else will have to do the Marathi
translation.