[PLUG] Buffalo routers, anyone tried?

Mayuresh mayuresh at acm.org
Mon May 16 23:02:32 IST 2011

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 10:24:46PM +0530, Mehul Ved wrote:
> Also have a look at asus n13u. The revision b1 got dd-wrt support last week.
> I bought it for Rs. 2850 in Mumbai. It has 8 MB of storage, 64 MB RAM,
> 533MHz processor, USB storage & printer support, wireless N standard.

Thanks. Where in Mumbai? Lamington Rd.? Any specific place that will have
a lot of options?

This revision thing is tricky. Mostly it is printed on the device, not on
the package. (When I bought a linksys router last time I had to return it
just for this reason after opening it. But some vendors won't even accept
that.) How did you manage to confirm that you are getting the one you
wanted?

BTW, DD-WRT page I just checked suggests B1 is not supported for above
router.

I also find that it supports a no of 3G USB modems. That's nice.

Mayuresh.