[PLUG] [cross]Linux Mint 11: Manual Table Of Content

Swapnil Bhartiya swapnil.bhartiya at gmail.com
Thu May 26 17:49:05 IST 2011

After Fedora 15, we have created a comprehensive Linux Mint Manual for
users. It is a very simple guide which will helps users to migrate from
Windows or other operating systems to Linux Mint with greater ease.

It also helps you in upgrading to the latest version of Linux Mint along
with a detailed guide about how to manage your Linux Mint.

You can read the manual here. We invite you to translate it into local
Indian languages.

http://www.muktware.com/man/1254

Swapnil Bhartiya