[PLUG] Confirmation: PLUG meeting for November 2011 is scheduled on Saturday 5th November, 5:30 pm @ SICSR

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Thu Nov 3 14:49:27 IST 2011

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Sudhanwa Jogalekar
<sudhanwa.com at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2011/11/3 म.हा.सा.ग.र <o.s.h.o at guruvision.com>:
>> On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 1:19 AM, Sudhanwa Jogalekar
>> <sudhanwa.com at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> PLUG meeting for November 2011 is scheduled on Saturday 5th  November,
>>> 5:30 pm @ SICSR
>>> (Note the change in timing. It is 5:30 pm instead of usual 4pm)
>>>

>> Wow, a highly welcome change of scheduled time to start a meeting,
>> after so many long years...
>
> That is because of the exams in SICSR till 5 pm.
> We had similar change in timings in some earlier meetings also.
> Somehow, there is hardly any effect on the no. of attendees due to this.

An artist of International repute performing Indian Classical Music
once told in an interview, that no. of people attending my (read...
his) concert does not bother me (read.. him), because I (read.. he) do
not perform for them...

It is the internal bliss that is attained which is more important than
joy of performing in public

This communication therefore, in reference to the PLUG meetings, may
be called e-bliss!

--
१. Stupid question always warrants a stupid answer!
२. Why question the answer, unless question itself is the answer ?