[PLUG] GNUnify-2012

Manjusha Joshi manjusha.joshi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:50:18 IST 2011

Hello,

 GNUnify the  Free Software event, will  take place on 10th and 11th
February, 2012 in Pune.

 GNUnify  is jointly organized by PLUG and SICSR for the  last  nine years
in Pune.

 //This time we are celebrating the  10th year of the GNUnify event.

In the recent PLUG meet we had discussion about GNUnify-2012.

Date: 10-11 February,2012
Venue: SICSR, (Symbiosis College, Atur center)

Other details of the event  will be available  soon on the website
http://gnunify.in/

Note the dates of GNUnify and make yourself available for the event.

Spread   and share the  dates of GNUnify!  :)

-Manjusha