[PLUG] Translation sprint on 26th November in Pune

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 01:43:19 IST 2011

Hi,

We are happy to announce a Translation sprint on 26th November 2011 at
SICSR between 10 am to 5 pm.

These are the activities in the sprint:

To work on the translation of MediaWiki and MediaWiki extensions used by
Wikimedia for a few hours. (and have some nice chats while doing that :-) )

These translations are done at https://translatewiki.net .

There will also be some discussions related to the topic. We will also have
some session similar to FUEL (www.fuelproject.org)

5 people from the Wikimedia Foundation technical team (Siebrand, Niklas,
Amir, Gerard, Santhosh and Alolita) will be coming for the sprint.

It is not necessary that you should have technical knowledge about
mediawiki or translatewiki but that will surely help. Your (Indic) language
skills are also required for the event. People interested in FUEL
activities are also welcome.

So, do join us for the sprint.

Here are the details: