[PLUG] O'Reilly Ultimate Collection

Amarendra Godbole amarendra.godbole at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:28:20 IST 2011

I differ. The thread should remain with a warning from Sudhanwa, so
other folks take a note before posting (c) violated stuff. On that
note - most non-standard domains (.ua, .ru, and other countries in the
earlier-Russian Federation) are known to host copyright violated
stuff, and while you download it, you also get some additional malware
for free. :-)

-Amarendra

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 6:36 AM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 09/29/2011 11:45 PM, Sudhanwa Jogalekar wrote:
>> Are you sure that you are not violating copyrights?
>>
>> Any of the files in the torrent or the torrent itself is Open source
>> or under any free license?
>>
>> We do not accept IPR violations on this forum.
>
> You might want to delete this thread then.
>
> Rahul
[...]