[PLUG] offline quillpad?

Shyamgopal Kundapurkar kundapurkar at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 19:42:21 IST 2011

1) to be honest, not read about ibus and scim but hope this helps.
2) but i had these additional packages installed, to make ibus baraha input
method work.
- im-switch
- scim-bridge-agent
- scim-bridge-client-gtk (scim-bridge-client-qt4 if you have a kde based
system)
- scim-gtk2-immodule
- scim-m17n
- scim-modules-socket
3) strangely, hi-baraha.mim from "marathimandali" site (dulangre's stite)
turned out to be dud. i had to use that file from the site -->
http://oriya.sarovar.org/download/baraha-maps.zip (the site's name is
mis-spelt on many blogs.)
4) dont forget to add the gtk environmental variables in /etc/profile

thanks and cheers,
shyam ....