[PLUG] Where to find Oreilly books in Pune

Akshay Mankar itsakshaymankar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 23:21:31 IST 2011

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 12:23 PM, Nar Kumar Chhantyal <nkchhantyal at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hello Friends
>
> I want to buy few Oreilly books (Unix and Python). I tried google search
> and
> asked all the friends in my circle. I didn't get any information on it.
>
> Few days back, Parag told me about 'Technical Book Shop' at FC Road. I went
> there and asked everyone. I think it's no more there.
> Do you know where to find Oreilly books?

Goto Appa Balwant Chowk and ask any book seller on the street. He'll offer
you old books, if you want buy them otherwise ask him for new one, he'll
take you somewhere through the 'gali's of appa balwant chowk to his book
shop, most probably you'll find your books.

> --
> Nar Kumar Chhantyal
> noblenara at gmail.com
>  Skype: noblenara
>  Contact No:+91-9503924996
>  Pune, India
>
>  I regularly blog at http://narkumar.blogspot.com/ about life, business,
>  investing and technology!
>  Follow me on twitter @chhantyal --> http://twitter.com/chhantyal

Akshay Mankar
The box said "Requires Windows XP, Vista, 7, or better", so I installed
Linux.