[PLUG] Sad demise of our dear KG (Keneth Gonsalvas)

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 00:44:55 IST 2012

This is really sad news.

Keneth was in touch with the Pune FOSS community and actively
participated in the FOSS events like GNUnify, Pycon etc. happening in
Pune.

He was well known for his FOSS activities, his blog entries and was
also active earlier on various IRC channels.

His blog is here: http://lawgon.livejournal.com and you can check his
brief profile on http://lawgon.livejournal.com/profile

We will miss you Keneth.

-Sudhanwa