[PLUG] Help required - system administration from basics

Mandar Vaze / मंदार वझे mandarvaze at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 17:16:04 IST 2012

> 1) If one feels intimidated about the "right way" to ask help on PLUG, we
> need to change something. Thats not what PLUG was setup for.

In addition to that PLUG's mail filter also need to be "relaxed"

Two things : I keep getting "your message was rejected due to Suspicious
header" I use standard Gmail web interface, and most times respond to a
thread rather than new thread. I don't know how to "fix" this, so I have
stopped responding.

My posts have been rejected because of "top posting"

So not only "new" people are intimidated about "asking" for help, "no so
new" people at times are prevented from helping/responding.

I think this too needs to "change"

-Mandar

P.S: Copying shyamgopal individually since this post itself may be
rejected/lost :)