[PLUG] Reviewer for tutorials on Perl language

Shahid Farooqui shahidfarooqui at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 00:54:24 IST 2012

Dear Friends,

We are part of the Spoken Tutorial Project at IIT Bombay. The Spoken
Tutorial project is the initiative of the "Talk to a Teacher" project of
the National Mission on Education through Information Communication through
Technology, launched by MHRD, Govt of India.

We creates Spoken Tutorials on various Free and Open Source Software (FOSS)
in various Indian regional languages. Please visit *
http://www.spoken-tutorial.org* for more details.

We are looking for a reviewer to review the outline, scripts and video
tutorials on Perl language. Reviewer should be either a faculty member of
an institution/university or a person with 5-10 years of working experience
in Perl language. A reasonable honorarium will be paid to the reviewer.

Those who are interested, please get back to us at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards

Shahid Farooqui

Research Fellow
IIT Bombay