[PLUG] Mailing List / Issues yet to be sorted out

Sunil Beta Baskar betasam at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 06:26:18 IST 2012

I was replying to a post on the GNU/Linux presentations.

I had removed all text from the mail thread and posted it - this is
not top-posting as there was no signature.

--< snip >--
Your request to the plug-mail mailing list

    Posting of your message titled "Re: [PLUG] [info][form]
GNU/Linux/kernel presentations - Interested?"

has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your request:

"Top posting is discouraged. Please repost without top post. You may
reply to the OP only for sepcific details, which may not be related to
the public mailing list."

Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
at:

    plug-mail-owner at plug.org.in
--< snip >--

This is the last shred of patience before which I end up creating
another mailing list and see the spam levels. It is so disheartening
to see messages dropped.

I am quite sure this message is not going to make it because of some
rules on the number of recipients in the "to" field.

I am definitely going to find another forum or create one for
convenience sake as it has been __SO__DIFFICULT__ to change the
moderator's rules here.

:(
Sunil Beta Baskar