[PLUG] [OT] Project Ideas for College Project

ajax7877 at gmail.com ajax7877 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 11:53:09 IST 2012

Hello PLUG ,
 I am student of MCM and we are having project in last semester . I want to
do project that will be useful for GNU/Linux users .
I know Java, Python,HTML, XML,PHP, JavaScript, MySQL. Please suggest me
project Ideas , for right now i have two ideas in mind

1. Android Application ( suggest application that is not free)
2. PC suite for GNU/Linux

Any new ideas are welcome. I am ready to learn any technology. I just want
to create a useful Application / Web Application / Web Site for GNU/Linux
users .