[PLUG] slackware it is

मःसागरः o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Mon Jun 11 13:17:46 IST 2012

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 4:56 PM, मःसागरः <o.s.h.o at guruvision.com> wrote:
> this thread deserves an update...
>
> the display resolution was till now at 1.24x768.
>
> upgrading it to 13.37 after reading UPGRADE.TXT made it 1366x768, full
> display resolution, no special changes or reconfiguration whatsoever
> required.

Finally have a वर-किंग wifi.  With this it marks the tentative close
of migratory head-ache of this simple soul on Pune Linux Users' Group
मे-लिंग list....

we knoe many of you may be tired of not knowing the real benefit of
wifee, it just helps for people on the move...

As usual keep pouring your suggestion and I will keep exploring
whatever distributions we can till Anna Keyran Hazar-ray wins this
race to reach the face of moon (oops I mean the सन here on this day of
2012)
--
१. Stupid question always warrants a stupid answer!
२. Why question the answer, unless question itself is the answer ?