[PLUG] PLUG meeting for March 2012 is scheduled on Saturday 3rd March. 5:00 pm @ SICSR

Manjusha Joshi manjusha.joshi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 14:04:04 IST 2012

Resending the mail again:

Hi,

PLUG meeting for March  2012 is scheduled on Saturday 3rd March.
5:00 pm @ SICSR

These are the details:
Location: SICSR, Atur Centre, Model Colony, Pune
Room No 704 7th floor ( room no. may change )
Time: 5:00 pm

Agenda:

1. We will discuss about GNUnify 2012 conference.
  which was on  10,11 Feb. 2012
The   free software event  which was organized  by PLUG and SICSR.

2. If any one wish to inform  about FOSS related activity, done in
their colleges, they are welcome to discuss in the meeting.
Quick introduction about some packages can be done in the meeting.
There can be 10 min.s presentation possible.
Please email me, if you want to do such presentation.

3.  Open discussion and QA session.

Any one can attend the meeting.

See you there.

Regards