[PLUG] PLUG meeting for April 2012 is scheduled on Saturday 7th April 5:00 pm @ SICSR

Manjusha Joshi manjusha.joshi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 11:40:50 IST 2012

Hi,

PLUG meeting for April  2012 is scheduled on Saturday 7th April.
5:00 pm @ SICSR

These are the details:
Location: SICSR, Atur Centre, Model Colony, Pune
Room No 704 7th floor ( room no. may change )
Time: 5:00 pm

Agenda:

1. We will discuss about Free software conference/events.
  In general announcements, future plans for such events, requirements
from various colleges.
 If any one wishes to inform  about FOSS related activity, done in
their colleges, they are welcome to do so in the meeting.

2. Quick introduction about some packages can be done in the meeting.
 10 min.s presentation can be possible.
Please email me, if you want to do such presentations.

3.  Open discussion and QA session.

Any one can attend the meeting.

See you there.

Regards