[PLUG] FOSS.IN is back!

karim memon abdulkarimmemon at gmail.com
Wed May 2 18:47:51 IST 2012

"Now, in the second year after we ended FOSS.IN, I am honestly and
seriously getting bored. I miss FOSS.IN like crazy – the year-long
preparations, the anticipation by both the team and the audiences, the joy
when it all came together every year, the delight as people met at the
event, and the productivity gains as hackers and newbies got together and
taught each other the tools of their trade, swapped tales from the
trenches, and the friendships made or renewed."

http://atulchitnis.net/2012/one-more-thing/
http://foss.in/index.html

--
-AbdulKarim Memon (FOSS user/Promoter)