[PLUG] ISPunity: featured in efytimes.com

Arun Tomar tomar.arun at gmail.com
Fri May 11 11:03:06 IST 2012

Dear Friends,

We launched ISPunity last week by informing the community about the
project.

Thank you for amazing response and feedback. Since our launch almost 1
week back total downloads of ISPunity are now *380* and increasing. We
are trying our best to make ISPunity as easy and simple to deploy and
use. Please feel free to contact us in case you are finding it difficult
to deploy ISPunity.

the best part is that *ISPunity* is now featured in efytimes.com, the
company which publishes magazine like *Linux4u* and *electronics4u*.
The media coverage is at
http://news.efytimes.com/e1/83156/ISPunity-To-Integrate-Multiple-Internet-Connections-For-Free

All i request is that please inform everyone in your group/contacts,
that such solution exists and it's freely available for them to use.

ISPunity : Unite all your internet connections.
website: http://www.ispunity.com
github: https://github.com/aruntomar/isp_unity
rubygems: https://rubygems.org/gems/ispunity
twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/ispunity

ISPunity is a open source application, built to integrate (load balance
& failover) multiple internet connections simultaneously.

With IspUnity, you can

     Use multiple internet connections simultaneous and get all their
throughput.
     Automatic failover on working net connection if any on the internet
connection goes down.

ISPunity can be used by individuals or SME or Enterprises.

Arun Tomar
http://www.ispunity.com