[PLUG] slackware it is

मःसागरः o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Thu May 17 12:44:59 IST 2012

to my sir prize, after trying out everything from opensuse to debian
to kubuntu and including mageia dual arch....
the truly amazing thing was the first distribution to cleanly load on
my netbook was/is slackware 13.1, 64 bit

the installation was almost like 13+ years back, with much less of the
troubles, and without reading any manual a.k.a. documentation, i was
able to install it remembering the data off my human bodily ram from
13 years ago steps to installation...

not tired yet of few more installation (distributions?) tests, just on
a sticky note!
--
१. Stupid question always warrants a stupid answer!
२. Why question the answer, unless question itself is the answer ?