[PLUG] [COMMERCIAL] Training on Linux Essentials, Network Essentials and other topics

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 16:24:33 IST 2012

A Very Happy Diwali to You and Your Family

During this festive season of lights, we want to share with you, the
joy of giving.

We are offering hefty discounts (upto 45% OFF) on our tutorials and workshops on
subjects like Linux, Networking and free Spoken Tutorials on
LibreOffice, PHP, Drupal, Blender, GIMP and more.

For details on the tutorial and workshop topics, please visit our
website <http://bit.ly/WKyGHk>

These are our first offerings to be followed with up with more topics
in the coming months.

Seats are limited.  First Come, First Serve.

Hurry Up and Register here <http://bit.ly/Uqv23O>

Please forward this to your friends / colleagues who may be interested
in the workshops / tutorials.

Thanks.
--
Arun Khan (on behalf of Silver Arc Solutions)