[PLUG] Fwd: [Edu-WG] linux/opensource sessions in KTC Vidya Niketan

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 17:46:25 IST 2012

If anyone is interested, contact Minto.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Minto Joseph <mintojoseph at gmail.com>
Date: 2012/11/26
Subject: [Edu-WG] linux/opensource sessions in KTC Vidya Niketan
To: edu-wg at lists.pirateparty.org.in

Hello,

I am talking with someone who is working along with KTC Vidya Niketan,
Somwar Peth, Pune and they expressed interest in conducting
linux/opensource sessions to the students. Students have no exposure
to opensource. The medium could be English.

Following time schedules are available.
Either or both Tuesday and Thursday from 3:45PM to 5:15PM or from
7:30AM to 8:30AM.

As the timings clash with my usual work timing, I am not able to do this.

Anyone interested in volunteering?

Regards,
Minto