[PLUG] [X-Post] Hackerspace Hackathon in Mumbai on 13-14th Oct 2012

Mehul Ved mehul.n.ved at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 15:45:21 IST 2012

Hi,
Headstart is organizing a hackathon in Mumbai to bring together
hackers from and around Mumbai to learn, build and share. It is your
chance to show off your geek skills and get to show off amongst your
peers.

Ground Rules:
* Everyone codes (even the organizers). No spectators.
* Must form a team. We learn from each other.
* Anyone can post a challenge
* The challenge/project can be either open source/proprietary.Both are
welcome; and the latter’s IP will be respected
* You can work through the night at the venue

Event Flow:
Saturday
4:30 PM – Registrations
5:00 PM – Challenges are posted [This month’s theme is mobility;
nevertheless we are open to other projects too ]
6:00 PM – Coding starts
9:00 PM – Pizza for dinner
Sunday
5:00 PM – Show & Tell. Announcement of winners.

What you should bring:
Bring your tools – Laptop, music, IDE etc. We will provide AC area,
desks and chairs to work
While an Internet connection will be made available, it’s best to
build redundancies. So kindly get your own internet
connection(dongle/hotspot) along, if possible.
Food for Sunday would be at your own cost. There are places nearby for
food that can be recommended. Tea and coffee are available on the
house through the hackathon.

When: October 13 at 4:30pm until October 14 at 6:00pm
Where: Infibeam, Hi-Tech Plaza, Shanti Nagar, Mahakali Caves Road,
Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400093 India http://goo.gl/maps/m3Ap4

FB Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/150885321720562/

--
With Regards,