[PLUG] Can I get these Linux capabilities on Android?

Shyamgopal Kundapurkar kundapurkar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 09:30:06 IST 2012

My usage pattern is, if laptop is on, I'll prefer to do any work on the
> mobile (administration, copying files to/from the device, playing
> multimedia contents etc.) by sshing to it from laptop, for which I need
> Linux-like environment on the phone.

<flame>
Mayuresh, __NO__ company makes mobile phones for that kind of use-case
scenario. If you want to use a phone that way, you should work for a mobile
phone company. But if you ask me, you would be better off programming in
some functional language rather than working with a mobile company. What
say Darth and Beta ? :P
</flame>