[PLUG] Can I get these Linux capabilities on Android?

Mehul Ved mehul.n.ved at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:48:14 IST 2012

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 9:55 AM, Darth Chatri <darth.chatri at gmail.com> wrote:
> Samsung android offerings are notoriously difficult to root, compared
> to others. All the functionality that you are talking about would be
> much easier to achieve on a rooted android device.

I'd like to know on what basis you're making this statement? I have
owned Galaxy S and S2 and have rooted them in seconds, on a Linux
machine, as compared to HTCs and motorolas which took lots of careful
steps and nearly an hour, doing things like unlocking bootloaders and
s-off, none of which need to be done on Samsung phone. I'd really like
to understand what make you say this.

--
With Regards,
Mehul Ved