[PLUG] Reviewer for tutorials on Ruby and Ruby on Rails

Shahid Farooqui shahidfarooqui at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 11:35:56 IST 2012

Dear Friends,

We are part of the Spoken Tutorial Project at IIT Bombay. The Spoken
Tutorial project is the initiative of the "Talk to a Teacher" project of
the National Mission on Education through Information Communication through
Technology, launched by MHRD, Govt of India.

We creates Spoken Tutorials on various Free and Open Source Software (FOSS)
in various Indian regional languages. Please visit *
http://www.spoken-tutorial.org* for more details.

We are looking for a reviewer to review the outline, scripts and video
tutorials on Ruby and Ruby on Rails. Reviewer should be either a faculty
member of an institution/university or a person with 2-3 years of working
experience in Ruby and Ruby on Rails. A reasonable honorarium will be paid
to the reviewer.

Those who are interested, please get back to us at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards

Shahid Farooqui

Research Fellow
IIT Bombay