[PLUG] Mozila Thunderbird Off line settings

Arun Tomar tomar.arun at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 12:36:34 IST 2012

Hi!

the cause of your problem might be, that your thunderbird settings are
configured to use pop3 and that too to download the mail and delete from
the server. from the mail below i assume that you want to access your
mails from multiple devices. in that case, reconfigure your thunderbird
to use imap protocol rather than pop3.

Regards,
Arun Tomar.