[PLUG] for information of honourable plug mailing list members, and administrators!!!

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Sun Apr 7 18:11:44 IST 2013

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: Re: [PLUG] Permission deny-ed
Date: Sunday 07 Apr 2013, 9:17:13 AM
From: Shirish Padalkar <shirish4you at gmail.com>
mail at plug.org.in>

Hi,

I am sorry if you (Mahasagar?) are offended by my email. And sorry other PLUG
members for the spam below:

The email was sent directly to you and not on the PLUG list. I joined the
list, so that I can continue learning what is happening in PLUG, even if I am
unable to attend the PLUG meetings. And anything which doesn't talk about PLUG
on PLUG mailing list is a spam for me. Correct me if I am wrong.

In one of the earlier emails, when Arun Bhat asked permission to attend the
meeting, and Manjusha replied "it is open to all", I think everybody got her
point. I personally don't think it was necessary to give "english gyan" to all
the people in PLUG mailing list. At least, IMO, that's spam!

I apologize if you think I offended you, but I used my "freedom to express my
feelings", and I did NOT use PLUG mailing list for it earlier.

With regards,
Shirish Padalkar
http://twitter.com/_Garbage_

If any of you felt offended, you may accept his apology, I was not offended so
there is no need for me to accept his apology.

Usually Your and Only Occasionally Selfishly Mine,
The Understated... and of-course, Over-estimated
--
Teacher:
2 Teach is 2 Err,