[PLUG] Need an LCD Monitor for 2 days for science day 2013 at Narayangaon, Pune

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 17:24:45 IST 2013

Hi all,
As people might know tomorrow and the day after, India celebrates the
National Science Day after the discovery of Raman effect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Science_Day

On the occasion of Science Day, a bunch of FOSS enthusiasts are
gathering tomorrow and the day after at Narayangaon (G.M.R.T.) and
having the stall under the banner 'FOSS community' -

http://www.fosscommunity.in/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMRT
http://gmrt.ncra.tifr.res.in/~sciday/sciday/scienceday.htm

The expected audience is school and college-going students. We want to
showcase both debian as well as the raspberry pi. We are in midst of
organizing one LCD Monitor which would go with one of the raspberry
pi's which we have. We need help in having another LCD Monitor and a
system which has Debian GNU/Linux on it.

It would be needed for 2 days i.e. tomorrow and the day after till
1800 hrs. that evening .

If anybody can help in any way it would be most fruitful.

Looking forward to help and any query if people have.
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17