[PLUG] 3g Wifi router tuning

Pranav Peshwe pranavpeshwe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 09:19:55 IST 2013

Hi Mayuresh,
                     To begin with, I would suggest quickly replacing the
router with another one for testing, and verifying, that it is not the
environment that is causing the drop. I've seen cases, where due to radio
pollution, WiFi didn't work even over smallest of distances.
                      If, with similar settings, the other router works
well, then there is a high chance that your piece has developed an issue.

Best regards,
Pranav