[PLUG] Kernel Talks / Canceled [02-Mar-2013] / Refactor Request

Sunil Beta Baskar betasam at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 12:13:26 IST 2013

Dear Pluggies,

I am either getting my topic wrong, as a result of which many are disinterested.

It is also possible that the timing 11:00am - 01:00pm is inconvenient
for many who have been actually attending.
Please tell me what topic you would like to prioritize so that we can
go ahead, refactor the topics.

For the interactive driver building session, I need one volunteer who
can code drivers, to cross-verify and be available to assist everyone
during the session.
In this view, the scheduled talk on 02-Mar-2013 has been temporarily
canned, but it should happen once the audience connect is perfect.

My best regards,
Sunil Beta Baskar

PS: Cross posting on PLUG as well as PLUG-unmoderated