[PLUG] [OT] You broadband in Pune

Ravishankar Rajagopalan rravishankar at mail.com
Tue Mar 5 11:51:00 IST 2013

Mayuresh wrote:
> Saw a big advertisements in newspapers today for 50MBPS/50GB connection
> for around 2000/- pm by above ISP.
>
> Their website doesn't seem to have this plan though.
>
> I am actually looking for an ISP with reliable connection with no
> downtime. Not so much interested in such a high speed.
>
> Looking for feedback if someone has used this ISP.
>
> Mayuresh

Have been using Airtel broadband for more than 2 years now in Aundh, I
found their services reliable and speedtest.net matched advertised
speed. It's rare that their connection goes down (BSNL 3G is my backup
but it's hardly used) - they seem to be responsive and responsible
people in this business.

Ravi