[PLUG] Raspberry Pi broad

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 14:25:59 IST 2013

2013/2/27 पारस <beparas at gmail.com>:
> Hi All,
> I am planing to buy "Raspberry Pi" broad.
> Is any buddy know the official distributor of it in India.
> I heard that, there is one company in Bangalore, official distributer of
> the board.
> I google it but didn't get any link.
> Is any body have any idea.

I bought 2 Raspberry Pi boards from RS components in UK
(http://uk.rs-online.com/web/generalDisplay.html?id=raspberrypi).

You may also try this
http://export.farnell.com/rp/order/index.html?region=apac some of my
friends ordered it from them.

You can also order from Kits n Spares in Bangalore.
http://shopping.kitsnspares.com/bon1/productdescription.asp?id=482662

We use it to teach basic computers to women in Pandav Nagar (see
http://wiki.pirateparty.org.in/index.php?title=Pirate_Computing_Center
for more). We had demoed it at GNUnify and at GMRT during Science Day
last week. If you want to try it out, come down to Pandav Nagar on any
Saturday. Please coordinate with me offlist.
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍