[PLUG] Github, pastebin blocked

Vikas Tara vik at hamaralinux.org
Wed Dec 31 20:55:31 IST 2014

On 31/12/14 14:19, Nishit Dave wrote:

> * Overheard at an upmarket mall: "C'mon beta, why should we buy that DVD?
> I'll download the movie for you!" Awesome parenting.
Rather than

"C'mon beta, let's buy that DVD for an over inflated price and allow
these corporations to maintain the status quo
of their backward/dated but high profit generating proprietary media
format whilst simultaneously pretending it's all about the
poor artists revenue."

To which beta might reply

"C'mon dad, let's download it instead because eventually the media
moguls might realise, give up on their crappy format and create a
decent streaming alternative because the technology to do it is already
10 years old"