[PLUG] Linux Journal Readers' choice awards 2013

Mandar Vaze / मंदार वझे mandarvaze at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 00:24:36 IST 2014

Fir

> appears a yesteryears' favorite now with mere 4.8% share. (I use mutt and
> feel like an endangered species... danger of being driven away to some
> corner of an archaeological museum, with no idea about my wrongdoing.)

species doesn't become extinct (archaeological museum reference) due to
their "own" wrongdoing
Think dinosaurs :)

In case of techie - wrongdoing could be "not moving with times"

Disclaimer : This is a generic comment, it is not a comment upon usage of
mutt.
Note : It is sad to have to put Disclaimer. But long time subscribers know
that had I not included it, it would have resulted into a flame war.