[PLUG] live distro wi-fi connectivity

jayant ogale jaogale at yahoo.co.in
Tue Nov 4 13:20:23 IST 2014

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:35:29 +0530
From: Mandar Vaze / ????? ???  <mandarvaze at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [PLUG] live distro & wi-fi connectivity

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 1:06 PM, Arun Khan <knura9 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 8:47 PM, pavithran s <pavi.eu at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 13 October 2014 11:32, jayant ogale <jaogale at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> >> i have tried many live distros. but in all distros i could not get
> wi-fi connectivity.
> >> in all distros, only wired broadband connectivity was possible.
> >> do you know any live distro with auto detectable wi-fi connectivity?
> >> thanks,

OP mentioned to me (private email) that he is using macbook pro - not "PC"
(I assume) like most of us.
I have suggested to him that he should try special "Mac" version of Ubuntu
(Haven't heard from him since)

-Mandar

hi,

as i have already written, i am using macpro 9.2 with i7 processor [don,t know about wi-fi card].

i have tried many ubantu versions [incliuding mac version].

in the process, i must have wasted more than 10 dvd's.

please let me know the exact link to download iso which will DEFINATELY work live, on my lap-top and identify all avilable wi-fi networks.

thanks,

jayant ogale.