[PLUG] plug-mail Digest, Vol 7, Issue 9

jayant ogale jaogale at yahoo.co.in
Sun Aug 30 13:56:52 IST 2015

hi milind oak,
thanks for the great job done. actually i had a dream of doing this [filing pil]. but for some reason or other, i couldn't do it. i appreciate your efforts and a strong will to fight against ms.

i do not want to discourage you but let me point-out to you the power of our politicians and bureaucrats. even if you win the case and the court gives the decision/directive, these people will see how to overrule it and make it ineffective. [ganapati mandaps on the street is the best example of it]. the reason is obvious - you know it.
but someone has to be a whistle blower.
keep it up.
jayant