[PLUG] GNUnify 2015

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 00:08:42 IST 2015

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 11:29 PM, pavithran s <pavi.eu at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 23 February 2015 at 12:04, Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan at gmail.com> wrote:
>> One cannot compare apples to oranges.
>
> I agree but Pune can be an important place for a Pan India event like
> Foss dot in . There definitely is a space for an Indian event. Having
> RH office with localisation team of all languages is also a main
> factor here. Agreed that it does better when compared to other small
> events across country. Is there a scope of bigger event ? That was
> question .. I am wondering !

No idea about your definition of BIG event.
GNUnify 2015 had some 45 speakers across 5-6 parallel tracks going on
and the no. of attendees were about 650 or more.

FUEL discussion was one of the topics in the conference.

Frankly, I am still not able to pinpoint what you are really looking for.
Regards
-Sudhanwa