[PLUG] [X-Post] ERPNext Conference 2015

Pratik Vyas m at pd.io
Thu Jul 23 17:27:02 IST 2015

Hey!

We are excited to announce the ERPNext Conference 2015 on October 9th
in Mumbai. This is a great opportunity for ERPNext users, developers
and open source enthusiasts to meet, share ideas and network with the
community.

For this conference, we are delighted to have Jordan Hubbard, the
co-creator of the FreeBSD project, CTO at iX Systems and former
Director of Unix at Apple as our guest speaker.

Please reply to this thread or drop us an email to
conference at erpnext.com if you have any questions.

https://conf.erpnext.com/2015

The entry fee is Rs. 500 and it includes lunch.

--
The ERPNext Team