[PLUG] Need information on Linux Compatible Laptops

davinder kumar dkpawankumar8 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 12:28:33 IST 2015

I am using dell vostro v3446 that comes with pre installed Ubuntu.
Moreover I am using dell vostro a840 from past six years that was also came
with Ubuntu.
I haven't installed any windows OS or any paid software. I am using Ubuntu
over it and it works well with other Linux distributions like arch Linux
etc.
Everything runs smoothly on these dell machines