[PLUG] [Plug-mail] GNUnify 2015

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 17:48:15 IST 2015

>> > I agree but Pune can be an important place for a Pan India event like
>> > Foss dot in . There definitely is a space for an Indian event. Having
>> > RH office with localisation team of all languages is also a main
>> > factor here. Agreed that it does better when compared to other small
>> > events across country. Is there a scope of bigger event ? That was a
>> > question .. I am wondering !
>> >

>> Generic type events are no longer happening, if you see all events,
>

> BTW - I saw advt for "Open Source India" convention in "Open source for You"
> magazine today
> http://osidays.com/osidays/
>
> Is this similar to FOSS.IN ?
>
> -Mandar

The Hierarchy of Information Security Talks

Here is an interesting article about conferences. It is from the
information security domain. Wish there was some similar analysis
available for FOSS conferences. Probably, pluggies working in the data
analysis domain can make one.

Here is the URL:
https://danielmiessler.com/blog/hierarchy-information-security-talks/

Regards
-Sudhanwa

web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in
Twitter: sudhanwa Check on FB, Linkedin for more.