[PLUG] Self Introduction : Dhanesh Sabane

Dhanesh Sabane dhaneshsabane95 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 21:53:01 IST 2015

Hello, PLUG members!
I don't know if this mail really falls in the PLUG mailing list's
guidelines but I think I should give it a shot. :P

I'm Dhanesh Sabane, a Computer Engineering student from Pune. I've been
a promoter of FOSS since a couple of years now and a follower of this
list since a year. The GNUnify event which was held earlier this year
directed me to this group. I'm glad that an active group exists in Pune
which is working towards the promotion of FOSS. I'm currently associated
with Mozilla (Firefox Student Ambassador) and am currently in the
process of learning packaging for Fedora.
I've wanted to attend the past PLUG meetings but was unable to do so
multiple times due to some circumstances. I hope my fate will allow me
to attend the upcoming PLUG meetings. :P

Looking forward to meeting other members. Until then, think open! :)

--
Dhanesh Bhalchandra Sabane