[PLUG] PLUG meeting washed out due to unseasonal rains

Inkar Nation look.kool at guruvision.com
Sun Oct 11 15:28:06 IST 2015

That's how You got saved... :-)

On Sunday 11 Oct 2015 3:04:35 PM Sudhanwa Jogalekar wrote:

I have not received confirmation mail but got other mails in the thread.

On Oct 11, 2015 9:01 AM, "Gaurav Pant" <gauravggs at gmail.com[1]>
wrote:

Interestingly I and few others did not receive the mails of PLUG meet
announcement. If others have not recieved the same please notify about
the same here.--

Dexter

On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 10:11 PM, Mayuresh <mayuresh at acm.org[2]>