[PLUG] Seeking CTO/VP Engg

Kapil Agrawal kapil.agl at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 21:53:52 IST 2015

Hello Guys,

Media Magic is seeking a Technology master, an entrepreneurial, Engineering
Head (CoFounder / non­CoFounder),
who has a passion & hunger for building elite ­ teams, ideas, architectures
and platforms. You must be a technology
evangelist with proven ability to make and scale teams & operations from
scratch.

About Media Magic:

Media   Magic   Technologies   Pvt   Ltd   is   a   domain   focused
organization,   providing   its   expertise   to
clients   across   US   &   Europe.   We   are   an   outsourced   product
  development   boutique,   helping   clients
bring   ideas   to   reality,   partnering   with   their   team   for   a
  full   stack   product   development   involving
Kernel/Driver   ­   Middleware   ­   Application   –   QA   related
complexities,   on   various   platforms   like
Linux,   Windows,   Android,   IOS,   embedded.   We   take   great   pride
  in   building   next   gen   multi­platform
products & solutions for our clients.

For Detailed JD please refer https://goo.gl/4O26IZ

Follow Media Magic at Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/mediamagictechnologies>