[PLUG] Victory for OPEN Source in INDIA ?

Milind Oka oak445 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 22:32:06 IST 2015

Dear Dinesh,

I agree with you 101%. Yes it is not a victory, hence the question
mark.  We are trying our best to make this a reality....

-------------------------
Sir/Madam,
Your Case Number PIL/141/2015 is listed on
23/09/2015 before HON'BLE SHRI JUSTICE NARESH H.
PATIL and HON'BLE SHRI JUSTICE S.B. SHUKRE .

  Sd/-
Registrar(Judicial)
Bombay High Court, Bombay-32
CASE NUMBER    PIL/141/2015
PETITIONER    MILIND S. OKA
V/S
RESPONDENT    THE UNION OF INDIA THROUGH THE SECRETARY AND ANR

  Note: This is Computer generated E-mail, please do not reply.

Prayer and Relief Sought : Remove proprietary software (like MS Windows,
MS Office, Adobe Photoshop etc) from the curriculum with immediate
effect and include FOSS products, as per official education policy
documents. Unfortunately government is acting against its own
educational policies !

On 09/20/15 23:26, Dinesh Sutar wrote:
 > I will not consider it a victory until it gets applied everywhere and
basically in schools, so that we can get build a windows free
environment for our coming generations and give them a path to the doors
of open source world