[PLUG] [Jobs] Sr Linux & C Developer

Kapil Agrawal kapil.agl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:14:20 IST 2015

Hello Guys,

Media Magic is seeking a senior Linux software developer with C expertise.
Please refer following LinkedIn job post for more details.
Exp- 3 +
Compensation - 6 -12lac

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/75099396

About Media Magic:

Media Magic Technologies Pvt Ltd is a domain focused organization,
providing its expertise to clients across US & Europe. We are an outsourced
product development boutique, helping clients bring ideas to reality,
partnering with their team for a full stack product development involving
Kernel/Driver - Middleware - Application – QA related complexities, on
various platforms like Linux, Windows, Android, IOS, embedded. We take
great pride in building next gen multi-platform products & solutions for
our clients.

Regards
Kapil