[PLUG] New Group: Plug on Telegram

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 21:48:07 IST 2016

On Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 7:53 AM, Omkar Nath Singh <iamomkarnath at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I think that a group should be made to share and discuss things more easily
> and interactively.
> Telegram is an Open API client, which is cross platform application. We can
> have our group there.
> Hope you will like my idea.

The original idea of Telegram (by the postal service) was to send
urgent messages (exposes my age).  It usually bode bad news.

To me LUG discussions are not urgent matters.

On the flip side with Internet communications, many channels have
opened and other users may want it.  Take a vote and if enough users
show interest make an implementation proposal.

-- Arun Khan