[PLUG] Minutes of PLUG Meet on 6 August 2016

akshat akshat-pg8 at iiitmk.ac.in
Wed Aug 10 12:35:31 IST 2016

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 9:07 AM, Arun Khan <knura9 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 8:34 PM, Arun Khan <knura9 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 8:02 AM, Raju DV <rajudv at openmailbox.org> wrote:
> >> We are looking for speakers for a session or talk for next PLUG meet
> for the
> >> month of September.
> >> Please submit your proposals on the mailing list.
> >>

> > Suggest, more current topics like:
> >
> > Containers (Docker)
> > OpenStack, CloudStack
> > Apache Hadoop / Spark / Data Analytics
> > Cybersecurity
> >
> > All of the above are wide, you could build a theme with a series of
> talks.
>
> Here is an example of topics organized by the Chennai LUG
>
> -- Arun Khan

​Prof. Partha is a great motivator and mentor who has motivated and showed
the path of FOSS to thousands of people and I am one of his student​. He is
a great teacher and inspiration for all. In his talks you will get to know
the motivation behind the technology apart from what a technology is doing.
His lectures are extremly inspiring; Maybe it will be great if we can also
invite him to deliver talks in our next mini-deb conf in Pune or wherever
we will be organising.

Akshat Singh
[PG-8 IIITM-Kerala]
Pune

Mob.: +91-8806963718
Webpage: home-akshatsingh.rhcloud.com/aks/
<http://home-akshatsingh.rhcloud.com/aks/>